Re: XYWin on Win 98

Someone (here ?)

That be me. I was just going to recommend this.
turned me on to a guy named Matthew Cen, who had a bunch of
never used, programmable MaxiSwitch keyboards with the dual F-Key set, which he was selling for around $100. (which may have included the shipping, but I'd have to confirm that), and I bought one of those too. (We have just
crossed over from the prudent to the borderline obsessive . . . .) But that
one is presently on indefinite loan to my father, also a XyWriter. It seems
unlikely he would have any left at this point, but I can try to dig up his
info, if you'd like.
I found him on ebay. But it's one of those deals where you can bid or buy
at a fixed price.
 "Matthew Cen"
I have no connection with him other than having bought two kbds from him.
His kbds are mostly of value because programmable. I don't find the touch to be very good. But it does have the indispensable left function keys, plus the top ones as well. It uses the bigger connector, so you have to go to Radio Shack and get a little AT-to-mini adapter (for maybe $5, it's a thing about as big as your thumb).

Har

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx