NO SPELLING DICTIONARY

Now that I have my Windows/compatible upgrade, I am a happier XyWriter.
However, the program now gives me a message, "No Spelling Dictionary" when I
try to add a word to temporary or personal. Is this what everyone's squawking
about regarding Auto Replace being taken out? (I get this message after I've
requested the word be added to Temp or Personal dictionary, and it asks me what
form: 1st letter cap, leave as is, etc.) It does replace the incorrectly
spelled word, however. If it's going to do this, however, why not just take
the personal or temp dictionary function out??? I'd rather not be confronted
with this error message. Or it could be me being ignorant again....????? (PS:
THANKS, CHRIS! (come up to the office next time).