off topic: native cultures, etc.

Says Scithers to Knouse, a propos of trashing the Noble Red Person:

>Tongue lashing, hell! Scalping's too good for the likes of ye <

This forces me to confess ancestral guilt: I am a direct descendant of Hannah
Dustin, who when kidnapped by a band of Indians, who killed her newborn and
made off with her, managed to kill her captors one night and made her way
back home, documenting her adventure with the scalps of her kidnappers.

The enormity of the guilt, however, is roughly proportionate to my own Indian
blood, which according to one contested family legend is 1/128. (Different
tribe, BTW.)

Bruce Felknor