topics, on and off

Given that any persistent advocate of xywrite is arguably at least
borderline obsessive-compulsive, it would be prudent to refrain from
inflicting on the listserv all personal obsessions but the one we all
share. (If and when compulsion overwhelms, at least keep it short...)

That's not to discourage the light scattering of off-topic observations or
remarks that add spice to these exchanges, nor to discourage any of the
personal information that fleshes out the sense of knowing each other.

I'm a low-lurking cyberlubber, soaking up far more than I'll ever be able
to contribute to this community of xywriters. Like most here, I steer my
other obsessions to other more-suitable listservs.

                 Ted Stannard

=====