Re: xy to email

What I do is to go to expanded format, then search for the 174
symbol used to enclose XyWrite formatting commands and remove all
those commands. I replace any tabs with five spaces. If I was
using the IP command, I replace all s with  plus
five spaces. I then go back to normal (that is, not expanded)
format, set the right margin command to rm=65, and then put a
space plus  at the end of each line. (Of course, I use a
small macro to do this). Then I remove the XyWrite right-margin
command from the file (just delete the triangle) and the file is
ready to include in or attach to an outgoing e-mail.

George Scithers of owlswick@xxxxxxxx