Re: xy to email

I just delete *all* the formatting, with ch /≪W≫// if there's a lot of it.

(I go from Xy 3.55 DOS to Eudora 3.0 for Windows)

I save the file as a temporary file, of which my preferance is c:\save.tmp.
Then I open Notepad, which I have in my toolbar, and open c:\save.tmp. I
select all, copy, and paste it into the body of the message. If I want it
to wrap, that's the default in Eudora, but if someone else (an editor) is
going to paste it into another word processing program, I click the Wrap
button off.

Norman

At 10:34 AM 3/12/01 -0500, Bill Troop wrote:

>I can't believe I'm putting such an elementary
>question before the list, but it's been quite a
>while since I had to do this: what is the best
>way of preparing an old Xy-formatted file to be
>placed in the body of an ordinary email message?

Norman Bauman
411 W. 54 St. Apt. 2D
New York, NY 10019
(212) 977-3223