Re: keyboards

Bill Troop wrote:
see http://www.clickykeyboards.com/index.cfm/fa/categories.main/parentcat/9934 for old/new AT STYLE IBM keyboards with func keys on left !!! (but presumably no f11 f12?)
Bill, I have one of them (the mythical IBM Model M keyboard!) and I greatly love the "touch" but I miss the functions keys on the left. I also tested an original AT keyboard but the keys not present are really important nowadays. Anyhow, thank you very much for your message and your comments. If the Unicomp keyboard has the IBM/Lexmark "click", it's better than the Omnikey one. I'm attempting to purchase it but it's not a simple task from Spain. Manuel Castelao