Re: Windows & Dos

Mr. Kubie,

I have placed a copy of my PIF file on this BBS. I run XyWrite 3.57 under
Windows 3.11 with this file. The file name is XY3PLUS.PIF. You can access
this from the Files Section by choosing Filters and then Download/List. Once
you see the file listed, press "S" to stop the display of file names and then
press D to download the file. Type in the filename and then choose the
download protocol. Once you have selected the download protocol you will be
prompted to begin the file transfer by initializing your file receive function.
The file should take only a few seconds to transfer. Regards, Kevin Duval