Re: windows 98/path needed/crash help

Dear Xywrite wizards: A few months ago, using a path statement sent along by
a very smart woman who subscribes to this list, I created a C:\autoexec.bat
path statement based on her statement that allowed me to successfully use my
Xywrite functions to load programs that created ascii files, send files to
other directories, , my spell checker, etc.The path statement included Xywrite
and windows and other major programs. Big problem: My new gateway harddrive
crashed, and I didn't save that new path statement -- or the original e-mail.
Could she send the e-mail again with her sample autoexec.bat file or path
statement, or could someone send along a sample autoexec.bat or path statement
that does the same job. It's very important so I can send my Xwyrite files to
my Internet and other directories. Thanks a lot. Art Levine,