Re: Colours issue...

Maben wrote:
 In the best British accent I can muster, "By Jove, you've got
 it Harry. And it changes the colour table as well." Back to
 my normal Montreal English accent, "Thank you, Harry." Now,
 I have the problem of selecting the best combination of colour
 options. Hmmm. ;-)

So the rain in Spain *does* stay mainly on the plain!
Incidentally, in playing with the color selector that comes up, I find that you can often get more fine-tuning by entering numbers (on the right) rather than moving sliding things around. And note the incredible impact of the far right slider, which interacts with all the numbers. By the way, try out my teal green for the background of the Command Line/Prompt Line area:
Red: 11
Green: 106
Blue: 95

I'm now trying out a values that are a skoch brighter: 0, 117, 102.
It's interesting that colors look somewhat different in their context in Xy vs. how they look in the Color dialogue box Tame puts up.

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx