Re: XY4Dos Fonts

fenda@xxxxxx wrote:

> I have verified this point and, under W2000, XyWrite 4 looks like under
> W98SE (the differences are minimal) in full screen mode. In desktop
> window, Uwe Siebert's fonts are perfectly usable under W2000. I can't
> imagine a different behaviour under XyWrite III+. Is it possible?
> Manuel Castelao

Point of curiosity about use of the Siebert fonts: As I understand it,
they aren't usable in full-screen mode. However, can't you tinker with the
size of the Dosbox window . . . to the point where it is something like 2/3
to 3/4 of full-size ? If that is in fact possible, and better looking
fonts can be substituted, that might well be the best obtainable
compromise.

Jordan