Re: XyWin

Robert, not to avoid putting in an effort to resolve problems, and I fully
agree with your message... however, it would have greater impact if it was sent
to our Product Manager (Jeff Ramsay) in written form. My reasoning is as
follows:

Although we are Development, and this medium is a direct pipeline to it, our
complete directives come from Baltimore...or let's say 98%... if there is a
major bug (or even bugs which have been looming and are frustrating...and
believe me, it's not only frustrating to individuals like yourself, it makes me
sad that we cannot provide the level of service once common here) I can push
internally for allocation of time. The fact of the matter is that we cannot
handle the newer products as we did III Plus.

In terms of problems or bugs, please forward any and all. I'll be candid in
stating that from the common pool of problems, Development must prioritize them
according to our severity categories... and even then some of the most severe
problems are taking much more time than I would ever expect. ...the company is
currently in the initial stages of bringing on additional staff...across the
board...and I expect (although it will definitely take some time) that we will
once again be able to attend (with timeliness) to the areas we used to.

SysOp