Re: T40 Battery {was: Opinions on Presario Laptop}

** Reply to message from Michael Norman  on Sun, 01 Feb
2004 12:06:41 -0500

> Robert wrote: _The T40 battery runs 9 hours nonstop._ Is that with the
> supplemental drive-bay battery as part of the configuration?

I don't know, it belongs to my daughter and she went back to school. It sticks
out a bit in the back. It's the battery that IBM gave me with the machine. I
think it's standard. It sure runs a long time. The 9 hours is what IBM told
me, I haven't timed it.

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx