Re: Leaving (was Re: Stack; Abnormal termination of MeNu frames; the Escape key)

** Reply to message from Nicholas Clifford  on Sun, 01
Feb 2004 12:08:20 -0500

> Sorry about the "sheer ignorance" but in fact after
> my original message, I managed to solve the problem on my own and thus
> forbore from bothering the list with it.
>
> My apologies for the problem, and I can well understand that you and
> others can get fed up with simpleminded questions.

Don't worry about it. I get easily exasperated, that's all -- time for detox,
for sure. The problem just seemed so monumental, so non-XyWrite, and so
difficult to walk somebody through, without tons of supplemental information.

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx