Lost messages

To all subscribers:

You may have noticed that, every once in a while, a message you send
to the list never sees the light of day. The reason is that the list
processor, which is programmed to filter out duplicate posts,
occasionally mistakes a new message for one previously sent. (I
imagine this is a quirk of the checksum procedure or, possibly, a bug
in the list processor.) When this happens, the rejected message ends
up in my mailbox, and I usually (but not always) re-post it to the
list. You can re-post your own message, of course; just change a word
or two, to appease the 'bot.

Carl Distefano
CLDistefano@xxxxxxxx
http://users.datarealm.com/xywwweb/