Re: Holmgren's diacritics

** Reply to note from Carlo Caballero  Sat, 7 Jun 1997 17:03:07 -0400 (EDT)

> Robert, is the document described below one that you are considering
> posting on the website or the listserver? Your idea sounds very
> intriguing and perhaps fabulously useful...

It's there now, the last item in the Miscellaneous Programs section. If you
think it could be improved, or have a reaction, let me know. There are two parts
to the thing; inspect them both (you need them both).

  http://users.datarealm.com/xywwweb/

Best,

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx