Re: OS2 Warp vs Win95

Reply to note from "'A. Joseph Ross'"  Sun, 19
Apr 1998 00:42:50 -0400 (EDT)

-> I've been using XyWrite 4 under Os/2 for about 2 1/2 years.
-> I've noticed two strange behaviors, both minor.
->
-> One is, when marking text by holding down the shift key and
-> moving the cursor keys, sometimes the marking stops, while the
-> cursor keeps moving. As if I had let go of the shift key, but
-> K hadn't.

Very Kafkaesque. Is your default display type Page-Line Number
(DT=2)? There are known screen-refresh problems in this display
type. Moreover, by even mentioning the problem, you have gotten
yourself into deep trouble, and you should seriously consider
metamorphosing into a fly.

Carl Distefano
CLDistefano@xxxxxxxx
http://users.datarealm.com/ammaze/its.html