Re: Ventura Support for Xywrite

Ventura 4.1 still works well. It has all the bells and whistles that we need
more or less. I have used it for years. It was a big surprise to me that Corel
dropped Xywrite support. It seems a silly thing to do. Perhaps they acquired
Ventura not knowing what they had--me for instance. But conceit aside, Xywrite
is a major academic word processor and should be supported.

Let's try to put the pressure on them. How? We will figure it out.

Bob