XyWrite and PageMaker

Most excited to find this nitch. Any information on XyWrite is welcome.

I have a problem dating to XyQuest and XYWIII+ (I am a XyWin convert). The
PageMaker filter does not read modes correctly, especially those inserted into
the middle of a graf. If I mark several words bold, they fail to translate, yet
the entire next graf will turn out bold. Same with ital.

The ital is even spottier. Any chance of a new filter any time soon?