Re: Split screen [was Re: Quick question]

My God! Jumbo U2 is like going to Xy5. Excuse me: Xy6.
Imagine trying to do this in Word!

--Harry
By the way, the Jumbo U2 lets you edit two parts of the *same* file in two alternate screens, with changes made in one window automatically reflected in the other window when you toggle to it with SBS. SBS stands for Side By Side; command HELP SBS for details. Needless to say, once you've used SBS to summon two views of the same file, you can then issue WT to split the screen horizontally or vertically, so that both views are visible (as well as editable). A couple of other U2 routines are worth mentioning in this context. FINDDIFF flags the differences between two files in adjacent windows. LISTDIFF lists the differences in a standalone report. -- Carl Distefano cld@xxxxxxxx http://users.datarealm.com/xywwweb/
Harry Binswanger hb@xxxxxxxx