Column Tables

Here's a couple of little programs I wrote about 7 years ago for III+. They
guide you through setting up a column table up to 9 cells wide. I haven't
had a chance to check them out in III+; they worked at the time I was selling
them as part of a larger package (which I'll eventually post as a freebie).

I have a couple dozen programs, big and small, that I used to sell
commercially as III+ add-ons (before Xyquest hired me). Lots of naive
spaghetti code, but they got the jobs done, including a complete file
management shell and a query shell that could search and retrieve info from
multiple files. I'll get around to sending Nathan a diskette eventually; the
total collection runs over 100K zipped.

Tim Baehr
tbaehr@xxxxxxxx