RE: losing PCLex speller window

Dear Robert

At present I can only reproduce the PCLex speller problem in one file. With other files I have
tested, the speller works fine. In the problem file, the tagged words appear in the first two
lines on screen, but there is no pattern to their position and the same word will be queried with
the window showing in one position and then highlighted, but with no window later in the file. I
have found, however, that if I add one letter somewhere at the beginning of the file (apparently
anywhere in the first ten lines will serve) then the speller functions properly again. The
Thesaurus does not offer any alternatives for the flagged words but works fine elsewhere.

Given the rather bizarre nature of this apparent error, and if you have not seen this behaviour
before, I suspect it will be impossible to diagnose from the information available. If I find
further occurrences I will let you know. (I am operating with XY4 using 28 lines on the screen,
with the appropriate line in XY4.DLG set to 17 instead of 14).

Paul Breeze