XyWrite revealed (comment)

    Some of you may say "oh sure" at this, because I happen
to own a copy of Tyson's _XyWrite Revealed_ (I bought it new
back in 1990 or 91) so I apologize in advance for throwing
wrenches in the works.

    In any case, I saw some of the previous posts suggesting
that the book could be copied or put on line or scanned
electronically. I presume that Windcrest or Mr Tyson has been
contacted for permission to do this. The fact that a book is
no longer in print does not void the copyright. Time alone will
mke it run out unless it is explicitely released. Since Tyson
is still alive that is probably in excess of 50 years.

regards
pjd