Re: XyWrite revealed (comment)

pjd is worried about the legality of reproducing Herb Tyson's *XyWrite
Revealed*. I've mislaid the original message, but I think Morris Krok
wrote that he was negotiating some deal with Herb Tyson. Anyway, Herb
Tyson does know what's up: he mentioned it in reply to a tangential message
I wrote to him the other day.

(pjd has the right general idea, though. Moreover, copyright laws differ
from nation to nation, of course, and I know little about them -- but what
little I do know suggests that they are even stricter [though differently
so] in both the US and the EU than pjd suggests.)
Peter Evans