Re: Another U2 stealth update

Carl,

The instructions say to add my personal U2 at the bottom, but my testing
shows that in the case of duplicate frame names, it's the TOP one that
rules. So, shouldn't I put my frames at the top?

Having been appropriately scolded for leaving the old frame name when
making my modifications, I think there are at most one or two frames left
over from when I did that, but I'm worried about them. I've always been
putting my frames at the top.

So, what do you think?

Regards,
Harry

I've uploaded another "stealth" update to U2 version 123. For those who have NOT yet updated to U2 v123: http://users.datarealm.com/xywwweb/XYWEB123.ZIP For those who have previously updated to U2 v123: http://users.datarealm.com/xywwweb/U2VER123.ZIP To install either ZIP file, quit XyWrite. Unzip all files into the directory with EDITOR.EXE, overwriting all existing files. Restart XyWrite. -- Carl Distefano cld@xxxxxxxx