Nota Bene

For those of you who are interested in keeping up with Nota Bene, we
recently sent out the September issue of Nota Bene News, our free e-mail
newsletter. The focus this month is on Orbis, our multi-file search and
retrieval program. Designer Steve Siebert says Orbis was central to his
vision for Nota Bene from the very beginning. He explains how it can be
used by writers to manage a career's worth of reading notes, papers,
unstructured data, etc. You can not only to find notes you may have lost,
but also find new relationships and stimulate creativity.

If you are not receiving NB News, please go to
http://www.notabene.com/nbnews.html to subscribe. If you missed the
September issue, please send an e-mail requesting it to Kathy Insaf at
kinsaf@xxxxxxxx and mention in your e-mail that you heard about NB
News through the XyWrite user list.

As most of you know, we offer competitive upgrade pricing for XyWrite
users: $249 for Scholar's Workstation or $349 for Lingua Workstation (the
latter includes support for Hebrew, Greek and Cyrillic). For more
information, see http://ww.notabene.com or
https://ssl.anawave.com/SSL/notabene.com/nb_competitive_price.html

Thanks to all of you for your interest.

Anne Putnam