More questions

Sorry to be a nuisance, but I have a problem. I need to remove an ascii symbol
from a very large document I downloaded; it's the upright rectangle in reverse
video with a kind of oval in the middle; in some systems it's used for the c
arriage return.

I can't find an ascii chart on my hideously messy desk. I want to get the
symbol up to the c ommand line, so I can execute a "cia" command and send it
back from whence it came.

Does anybody know the symbol and the proper ctl-alt code? Alternately, how can
I move text from the body of a document to the command line, to incorporate it
into a command?

In this document, I have one of these puppies every 10 words or so; cutting
them manually would be a big chore. And, of course, they don't just disappear
when you hit DELETE or backspace.

many thanks

jim besser jbesser@xxxxxxxx