Re: Error Trapping

{Reply to your Msg. #10534}

RH> "BTW, I've got about 30 Speedos on my system, and they all show RH> up,
no problem."

Well, I'm envious.

RH> "Do you have "DF OL=d:\BTFONTS\" in your printer file (e.g. SET-
RH> TINGS.DFL)?  Note the terminal backslash! Does default ZS RH> include
the type sizes that your fonts can be scaled to? Does RH> default default XY
point to the location of SCRFONTS.BIN? (This RH> may be unnecessary now, I
forget.)

The answer to all the above is _Yes._ But it mattereth not. The problem
remains as described. Clearly, we are still overlooking
*something.*

RH> "On color, I assure you that they are identical in _draft_ mode
   in III+ and Xy4. Identical."

I haven't had a chance yet to examine the printer files looking for the
statements you mentioned, and will report back as soon as I do. For the
moment, I don't know what you mean by "draft" mode, in regard to III+. I mean,
there's Expanded Mode, and Formatted Input Mode -- with or without the
Page/Line counter on . . . . But I can assure you that I am seeing a different
color palette (with the same assignments in effect -- even the Color Table
shows different results). I don't know if this has much to do with the ancient
VGA card I'm using, but then I think I may have had a similar result on my
recent East Coast trip, when I was using a system with a latter day SVGA card.
Then again, I'm not so sure, as I was grappling with some very different and
much more important problems at the time, having nothing to do with XY.