Re: Questions About XyWin

Ah, so you were a Columbia man, Robert? So was I! What I recall fondly about
Butler was the stacks. They were *my* refuge from the late-60's turmoil
outside, Hamilton Hall being alternately occupied, evacuated or otherwise
insulted. Interesting times, not always conducive to scholarship! But
there'll always be the memory of those narrow, dimly-lit stacks, and scarce
Soviet editions of 19th-century Russian classics crumbling in my hands. The
Special Collection has many rare and marvelous books, including, if I recall
correctly, a valuable original edition of the complete works of V.I. Lenin. Am
I right about that, Leslie?