Re: Off-topic: browser altenatives

I use Firefox on mac OS X (and occasionally on Windoze).  I like it.
Big advantage is that armies of geeks write "extensions" for it. And
"skins" (for lookists). I have about ten extensions loaded that
permit me to: re-start where I left off, customize the behavior of
tabbed browswing to a faretheewell, customize downloading behavior,
save webpages as well-organized files, googlebar, a script blocker,
an adblocker, etc.
 For my class webpages (and for viewing the links off of them) I
tell my students to ditch IE and use Firefox.