My real user name

Sorry, everybody. In the future, if you want to address me off list, my
name is
priscamg@xxxxxxxx

Not, as I have evidently sometimes typed it, psicamg.
Tbird (which I am also planning to dump if I can find anything better) insists on sticking an end-of-file char at the end of one's "signature." I don't want that mucking up the archives, so I retype my name at the end of every post--something that's getting really, really boring.
That Prisca, by the by, is for Priscian, the patron sage of grammarians.
Anybody here remember the phrase "To break Priscian's head"?

Patricia M. Godfrey
priscamg@xxxxxxxx