Smart Quotes

Hello, everyone.

Since I'm relatively new to this list (about a month), I don't know if
the issue of smart quotes has been addressed here. However, I've just
drafted a program which handles smart double quotes, and I've bound it to
my alt-quote key. Here is the text of the program, for those who are
interested in this function. I've made it an attachment in order to
preserve the integrity of the higher-level ASCII, etc. Enjoy!

Shawn Harrison
Associate Editor
Tyndale House Publishers
shawn_harrison@xxxxxxxx
"The legal system is not fun, but it *is* an improvement
over duals and feuds." --Harvey Harrison, attorney