Re: Is there a macro...?

M.W. Poirier wrote:

 As I recall, there was a macro in the last DOS version of NB--
 NB 4.5b, if I recall well--that gave one the ALT+number pad
 combination that permit one to recreate the character under one's
 cursor. This may have been a macro created by one of the NB
 aficionados. Acute "e" would result in ALT + 130 on the command
 line after one pressed a key combination, which I cannot recall
 at the moment. Is there something similar in the U2 file? If
 there is, I cannot find it.

There are two ways to do this in Xy4. If you can remember all the ALT
number combinations, one can still type them in, as one did in Xy III, only one has to hold down CTRL+ALt and then type the number. The other method is to use the U2 frame Accents to enter accented letters. Command Help Accents to see how.
--
Patricia M. Godfrey
PriscaMG@xxxxxxxx