Yes, everyone hates Mr Gates (was: Re: installation problem)

Catlyn:

>H-E-L-P, please.

Yes, it's good stuff; I'm about to ask for some myself. (BTW, how did you
find the help with .ZIP files?)

>However, the last straw on a high pile was the
>final message from Mr. Gates: a box that, in an exasperated tone,
>informed me MSword was no longer going to indicate grammatical errors
>with a green underline, nor correct my faulty spelling!

Eh? I just told Word97 not to second-guess my English, and it thereupon
stopped doing so. No exasperation involved.

>(It seems to me that each windows
>upgrade is exponentially worse than its predecessor!)

Try http://www.98lite.net/

Peter Evans