Re: Uploads: Correction

For the record: Although !PROFILE and !FILEPRO got lumped together in one
upload called PF, the catalog description was not edited to reflect this
surprise departure from my intention, and thus errs in stating that
!PROFILE is "available separately." (!FILEPRO utilities depend on
!PROFILE support and demonstrate its usage, but !PROFILE tools do not
need !FILEPRO.) Neither has anything whatever to do with !T1_WT, which
also got dumped into the same unwieldy package, also with a misleading
catalog description that I will clarify in another msg. 	--a