Re: XY-4 and OS/2 Experience

In re 16 bit/vs 32 bit apps:
Fer shure "good enough is always the enemy of better." But you can bet the
farm that Gates is working on something even as we speak.
I'm no fan of Megasoft but let us face it! **He** gets it right and IBM doth
not. I am sure that 32 bit and 64 bit apps will be emerging from Redmond,
along with whatever turns up after Chicago.

As for those CP/M machines. I **love** loopy cultists of all kinds.
I'll bet half of those Tandyites drive VW bugs!

%%Leslie%%