Re: Full-screen DOS Prompt on Vista (was I want to go geek .. and VPC?)

--- "Patricia M. Godfrey"  wrote:

> incorporated in
> the finished product sold by M$. That makes it a
> statement of M$. If
> you want to think billg doesn't know what his
> programmers are doing

Patricia,

I yield to *no one* in my great distaste for what his
company has imposed upon the face of personal
computing in our time, but I suspect you may not be
entirely up to speed with recent developments. From
what I can see, BG has moved on from company concerns
and is now heavily immersed in his global causes,
where we may hope he is finally doing some good. I'm
not saying this gets him a Total Pass, just that the
personal demonizing may no longer be justified in
present tense.

Jordan