What Is XyWin?

Dear SysOp: Could you give us a little information about XyWin, now that it's
available? Is it a straight port of Xy4 to Windoze, or are there new **word
processing features**? Is it faster or slower than Xy4? Are there Xy4
features that are abandoned? What does TG consider to be the future upgrade
path for XyWrite -- DOS or the Windoze API? In other words, is Xy4 for DOS a
dead-end product (as Xy3+ for DOS swiftly became) and TG throwing its lot in
with Windoze?

I only recently received the first fully-functional version of Xy4 (v4.014)
that I can actually write books with (v4.011 was out-to-lunch in key areas,
e.g. chain printing); I returned my defective diskette of Orbis to TG over a
month ago and still haven't received a replacement (albeit billed & paid last
January); so imagine my surprise that TG has moved on, to push an entirely new
WP product!

It would be useful to know what TG's long range plans are, so that we can
evaluate whether we want to migrate too.