RE: Windows registry cleanup tools - PowerQuest Drive Image

At 12:57 PM 8/29/2006, Phil White wrote:
Norman, FYI: We just did a side-by-side test of Acronis vs. Ghost. Acronis was not only more difficult to use and less configurable, it was more costly and required that we also buy yearly services, as well. -- I greatly dislike having to buy utilities that make you into fodder for their cash cow. We held our nose and bought Ghost. IMO: If they want you to have a policy, the software at least should be free.
RE Ghost and its various iterations and how to depoly them http://ghost.radified.com/. A good site. And has anyone tried Bootit NG http://www.terabyteunlimited.com/ . Michael norman