RE: Windows registry cleanup tools - PowerQuest Drive Image

Norman,

If there was anything else I could get the grad students to use in a
dependable way, I could go for. (I tried!) However, the only workable
expedient left was to buy it out of a box.

Today (even CS) Students have trouble with the concept of using things in a
unique and unspecified way.

Most of them live mainly on prepared food, too; they have no idea what to do
with raw ingredients of any kind... :-(

	-Phil

Philip D. White,
Senior Information Architect
University of Houston, CASA Testing Center

Phone: (713) 743-4135
Fax: (713) 743-8630
Email: pdwhite@xxxxxxxx