RE: Staying on topic (polite, plaintive plea)

Eric Van Tassel:

Hear, Hear!
		(Never said that before)

Re off subject discussions. People who use XyWrite do so because it works
for them and they are not bound to the writing tools of the thundering
herd. And that work is mainly thinking and expressing ideas in words. To
me, this means XyWrite users have ideas that may be interesting aside from
word processsing.

So I say, have at it, with proper Subject identification so readers can
separate the talk from the tech.

TR...