Clearsgts

Carl recommended that I automatically have a call to the U2 routine
CLEARSGTS added to all my XPL programs that are produced by my translator
(XyBasic). The S/Gs above-99 that I use are in the range of 555-598, so I
now have each  replaced by  and that label,  followed by the
call to CLEARSGTS is automatically put at the end of each XPL program.

I think I did what Carl had in mind, but here is the code, just in case:

XPLeNCODE v2.0
b-gin [UNTITLED]
{<}LB_{>}{<}SV50,555-598{>}[JM_]2.clearsgts[Q2_]{<}EX{>}
-nd
XPLeNCODE

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx