Re: what's III+ suffixes for use in organizing program

At 11:56 AM 6/28/99 -0700, you wrote:
>Art,
>It might also be worth your while to see if you can find (in a used
>bookstore, probably) an old guide to DOS and its commands. Even though
>Windows supposedly has supplanted DOS, the DOS kernel underlies everything

Actually, DOS is not dead. There is Caldera DOS out there which offers
all sorts of things with lightning speed (web browsing, multitasking etc.)
that many people mistakenly think they need Windows for.

-- Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo
-- "The Germans [of the Nazi era] were excellent. For us they were
-- good. They drew the borders of Albania as they should be. I missed
-- them." Sejdi Gashi, 84, Albanian refugee, Kosovo, awaiting Kfor