Re: XY4Dos Fonts

Jordan,
Siebert's fonts are for desktop windows, not for full screen DOS sessions. He offers several sizes in his licensed package for big monitors and there is always at least one that fills the whole screen (in my case, the 16x37 one (20" display). I hope this helps.
Best regards,
Manuel Castelao

J. R. Fox wrote:

Point of curiosity about use of the Siebert fonts: As I understand it,
they aren't usable in full-screen mode. However, can't you tinker with the
size of the Dosbox window . . . to the point where it is something like 2/3
to 3/4 of full-size ? If that is in fact possible, and better looking
fonts can be substituted, that might well be the best obtainable
compromise.

Jordan