Expanded mode

Agreed. Let's hear it for Expanded Mode. I can't imagine why other
word processors have to be so darn arcane.

I also want to say a kind word about the shift from Xy3 to Xy4. I
am running both, tho not at the same moment. Xy4 for some fancier
formatting and fractional point sizes, Xy3 for familiarity. The neat
thing is that (almost) whatever I do in Xy3 can be used directly in
Xy4. I understand that this is not the case with the various generations
of WordPerfect and, I believe, Word.

Phil Smith
Columbia Music Company