Re: Expanded mode

The people I know that use WORD do so because it is a Microsoft product,
and enjoys widespread use, for whatever that is worth; and because the
 CEO at the office said, we are going to use MSWord, it comes bundled with
the computers we just bought! Once committed, you begin to find "reasons"
why it is a "good" program; a salesman once laughed at me for using
XYWRITE; he said it represented a generation of softwarre long gone; he
by the way sells Apple, a durable product in its own right???; or is
Steve Jobs just kidding by taking on the company? James McSwain
MCSWAIN@xxxxxxxx