NBWin 5.003 Arrives

Hello folks,
A few weeks ago I wrote to the list with a question about using the Nota Bene for Windows demo version under NT and in particular describing how it was unsuccessfully attempting to find and register certain files. Well, I didn't actually solve the problem, but since I had such success running this program under Windows 98 I went ahead and ordered the Scholar's Edition. I just wanted to say that version 5.003 arrived by UPS yesterday and I was able to successfully install and run the program not only on Windows 98 but also on Windows NT 4. For me at least the program is now successfully deployed on my Windows NT machine, and I am very impressed with what would appear to be quite a stable product. The new XyWrite keyboard seems to be working pretty well, and I even have changes applied to the pulldown menu keyboard shortcut hints to reflect the new XyWrite keyboard configuration.
I am probably now going to have some questions about certain configuration
issues, since I have no documentation for this product other than what is
available in the help. Of course I do have the XyWrite 4.0 manuals, so
perhaps I'm not going to be completely adrift.