Re: XyWWWeb.U2 wants "Install Registry"

;*;

If the error persists, then it's back to the drawing board.

It persists.
But if the problem really is S/G 652, I'd like to update frame GetXyOS
so that it recognizes seamless XP Mode. If you open a CMD.EXE session
in seamless mode and issue VER at the command prompt, what does it
report?

"Microsoft Windows XP [Version 5.1.2600]"

and it's the same whether it's cmd.exe or just dos/nv/x/z from the CMline.
I'm going to try to install the Reg as if it hadn't. I mean, that's what it wants, so why not make it happy?