Re: XyWrite for Linux

Bill Troop wrote:

> Undoubtedly, there exists in the huge Linux universe not just one
> programmer but a team who would be willing to rewrite XyWrite in C.

This is academic at best: the code and the rights aren't going to be
forthcoming from TTG. Also, who's to say how much of what makes Xy XY derives
from its tight Assembler code ? Maybe faster CPUs will moot that issue in
regard to speed, but at a considerable size penalty . . . and I don't know
about the rest.

Jordan