Re: Spelling Dictionaries for XyWrite 3.57 -Reply

On Tue, 13 Feb 1996, Daniel Say wrote in part:

> 	I wonder how the famed dirty book writer, Ed Cray,
> 	found the Xy spell check? But then most of the songs
> 	in his books use euphemisms, often 'stet' or leave
> 	"misspelled"..

The "famed dirty book writer" had to teach the spell checker the indelicate
words, one by one.

Ed
<<<<<<

Given the new telecommunications law, isn't this topic skirting perilously
close to dissemination of inappropriate material on the internet, and thus
subject to prosecution by the cyberpolice?

(Tongue planted FIRMLY in cheek)

Steve